Re: bash and CSRSS consuming 100% of CPU

<snip>
When I fire-up a cygwin bash window, everything is fine for a few minutes.
Then the CPU utilization on my system suddenly jumps to 100%.  Bash is
typically grabbing about 80% of the CPU, with almost all the rest grabbed by

Are you running any virus or spyware protection software?

Brett