Event ID: 0
Date: 6/1/2006
Time: 11:47:15 PM
User: SONS-SC-CC\sshd_server
Computer: SONS-SC-CC
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( sshd ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: sshd: PID 6808: fatal: mm_request_receive: read: Software caused connection abort.

Any clues?

--

Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're all right now.