Re: IJS`library missing in ghostscript-8.50

Rodrigo Medina wrote:

>In the current ghostscript distribution (8.50) it is missing the library
>libijs.a, which is part of the standard ghostscript distribution.
>Such library is required for building the IJS GUTENPRINT
>plug-in (ijsgutenprint). This program is needed to use the IJS drive of
>ghostscript.

Thanks for the bug report; I'll investigate as I have time available.  My
personal use of ghostscript is primarily for producing pdf documents from
postscript.  I'll look forward to any new comments you have on printer support.

James R. Phillips
cygwin ghostscript maintainer