Re: Geomview and Cygwin

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 09:44:36PM +0100, Lloyd Wood wrote:
>>So, that means that "Geomview" will either have to use what we provide
>>or decide not to support Cygwin.
>
>I suspect Geomview will just wait for Cygwin to return its support for
>d_ino in 1.5.20.  Thanks to Eric Blake for an informative message.
>(How to download snapshots?  There's nothing newer than 1.5.19-4 in
>Cygwin setup, even when I hit the 'exp' button.)

Go to the cygwin web site and look at the left box.  Click on the
appropriate link.

Or, typing "cygwin snapshots" into google would also have found it.

>(aside: interesting that Christopher Faylor's mails apparently have
>me on cc, but those copies never reach me -- a side-effect of how
>their header addresses are munged? Not so much do-not-reply as
>do-not-see. I've caught up on the thread via the web archive.)

Ok.  I haven't bothered to cc you in this message but if my email
doesn't reach you because of the "no-personal-reply-please" part then it
would be your mail software rejecting it.  However, thanks for letting
me know so that I won't go to that effort again.

cgf