Re: script in cygwin

Hi All,

A way back (22 Feb 2006) I asked about script in cygwin.
On my last update lo and behold in comes script - how nice. :-)

I don't know who to thank but thank you nevertheless.

I notice one minor difference between the cygwin version and the
version I am used to on several Unix OSs.  That is the title line
(viz. Script started, file is typescript) does not do a <CR>
although it does do a <LF>.  I suspect that it is setting the
terminal mode to "raw" before putting out this line.

This is not terribly troubling but one may want to look into it.

	Jim