Re: cygdrive uses incorrect date

Hello all,
are there any instructions on how to rebuild the cygwin.dll ?   this
1969 problem on windows2000 is a serious problem because of our
license server is unable to check the date on /cygdrive/.   Also
current time on my windows systems are all in the GMT eastern time.

Thanks,
Antoine

I am surprised to see that the 1969 issue occured in a  fresh install
of cygwin..  It is somewhat

--
Antoine W. Solomon Jr.