cygrunsrv stderr and stdout only to a syslog-ng log?

I've found in cygrunsrv.README that the -1 and -2
arguments may be used to specify that output of stdout
and stderr go to a log file instead of to the Windows
Event Log.

I'm using cygrunsrv to run two services: sshd and
syslog-ng.  I'm using syslog-ng to collect timestamped
log entries from sshd and do postprocessing with
filters.  What I want to do is stop logging sshd
events also to the Windows Event Log.

Is it possible to specify in the cygrunsrv arguments
to install the sshd service (I suppose by editing the
ssh-host-config script) that the log events will go to
syslog-ng, but will not go to the Windows Event Log?

For example, if I used -1 /var/log/sshd.log and -2
/var/log/sshd.log, would that work nicely with the
syslog-ng which is using those same files as a target,
or would I get contention, or duplicate lines?

Or, could I use -1 /dev/log -2 /dev/log and syslog-ng
would pick up all the output to the unix-dgram but
only enter it once in the log?

Or, could I use -1 /dev/null -2 /dev/null, but
syslog-ng would keep working as it is today, and only
the Windows Event Log would no longer get sshd events?

I also cannot tell from the documentation I've been
able to find whether it is possible to change the -1
and -2 options for an installed service.  Can I simply
stop the service, run cygrunsrv or edit the registry,
then start the service?

Thanks in advance.