Re: Fwd: locale setting doesn't work with the default translation encoded in utf-8

Sorry for reply later since I am back just now.

Thanks so much, I found the answer from FAQ, there is an additional
environment variable OUTPUT_CHARSET to set to the locale charset, as
mine, is GB2312.

Regards, Zhou Zhenghui