Re: Wrapper for readline

>    I've seen the source package from readline and there's a file under
> examples directory called rlfe.c.

And readline's ./configure; make does not build it, because it is not yet
fully-baked (it is provided more as a starting point for the interested).  I
may consider adding it to my readline package distribution if I can ever
get it built, but it is not my highest priority at the moment.

 I imagine that is a utility to wrap
> readline to be used with non-readline console programs. Why isn't that
> utility part of cygwin distribution, doesn't it work on Windows?
>    Also: I've just installed rlwrap (utopia.knoware.nl/~hlub/rlwrap),
> that does exactly that. What should I do to sugest it to be part of
> cygwin distribution?

Read http://cygwin.com/setup.html for how to become a
package maintainer.

--