please test snapshots: we'd like to release cygwin version 1.20

We're close to making a new cygwin release but the snapshot needs some
testing.

Specifically, what needs testing is Corinna's new code which properly
fills in d_ino into a dirent struct.  I recently found that a samba bug
caused strange behavior when performing an "ls" or a "find" in a
directory on a samba share which had more than 128 files.

Corinna fixed the cygwin code and reported the problem upstream so samba
should soon be fixed (not that we can rely on that).  However, the changes
required to fix this require some additional testing.

So, I'd appreciate it if people would try out the latest snapshot, with
an eye towards making sure that programs which use opendir/readir (find
or ls are the most common examples) still work correctly on local and
remote directories.

http://cygwin.com/snapshots/

Please observe usual bug reporting rules when reporting on any results
from testing a snapshot.

cgf