Cygwin heap problems

I have been having all kinds of problems with cygwin recently that have
manifested themselves with some the of the following errors:

- stack write copy failed, 0x22E960..0x230000, done 0, windows pid 2287764,
Win32 error 5 bash: fork: No error
- fatal error - couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487
- Post install shell scripts not completing etc.
- ++++++ more ... what a gong show!

I think that I have located the source of the heap allocation problem (at
least in my case) and it appears to be the Logitech camera driver. I noticed
that all processes loaded a DLL (LVPrcInj.dll - Logitech Helper DLL) and that
when the sh.exe and bash.exe processes hung, there was a thread that was
spending a lot of time in RtlConvertUiListToApiList(). Now that I have removed
the driver, cygwin appears to be working correctly again.

I am not sure if this is the cause of other peoples problems in this area, but
they want to verify if the have V9 of the Logitech drivers installed? I have
another machine with a similar configuration and older Logitech drivers and it
appears to work Ok.

Hopefully this helps in tracking down the heap problems or solves the heap
problem????

Cheers