Re: Problems with cygwin cvs over ssh.

I have encountered the same problem, have investigated it a bit and came
out with two interesting facts:

A) Without changing anything else than replacing cygwin1.dll, using the
snaphot cygwin1-20050928.dll works fine while using cygwin1-20050929.dll
produces the problem.

B) Also without changing anything else than replacing cygwin1.dll, using
the snaphot cygwin1-20050928.dll "mkdir /tmp/foo/." runs fine while with
cygwin1-20050929.dll you see:

> $ mkdir /tmp/foo/.
> mkdir: cannot create directory `/tmp/foo/.': No such file or directory

Frank-Michael