SSH Local Port Forwarding

   I have Cygwin version 1.5.18-1 installed on a Windows 2003 Server
System.  My question is in regard to the SSH Local Port Forwarding
feature.  I activate the ssh local port forwarding with the command
line statement:

   ssh –L2001:server.com:23 server.com.

At this point, an application can connect to Cygwin listening on port
2001.   However if another program is executed and also listens on
port 2001, it too will run.  Is there an option available where by SSH
can open up the Local Port Forwarding listening port in exclusive mode
(i.e. SO_EXCLUSIVEADDRUSE) so no other programs can simultaneously
listen on the same port?

Jon