Re: problen with run command and the environment

Jeff Hardy schrieb:

/tmp/xxx, most of my environment variables are
missing. Also, my HOME environment variable is now "/"
instead of what my home directory is. I have another
computer that I have not updated yet and when I do the
same exercise as above, all the environment variables
come across the run command.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Maybe have bash start run starting bash, like that:

E:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe -c -l 'run bash -c -l "CYGWIN=server Xwin.exe :0 -query murpel &" '

It looks overly complicated, but helps me to keep the cygwin dirs from the windows Path Variable and to get rid of the extra shell window.