ssh starting problems.

Hi list,

I have a problem with starting sshd on a Windows 2003 Server machine.
After I installed the service and I try to start it it gives the
following error:
Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.

I searched the archives and found that the policy might be wrong and
checked that the user that will run sshd have the Logon as Service
permission. But this was not the problem as the user already had that
permission.

I tried to run sshd from the command line and that worked fine so I
assume there is no problem with sshd installation itself but with the
cygrunsrv config.

Attached is the output from cygcheck.

Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks.