RE: Wich privileges required by ssh-host-config running user?

Manel Rodero wrote:

> Why? Because its primary group is "mkgroup-l-d". So I need to change this
> first by running "mkpasswd -l" and "mkgroup -l". In this manner this
> domain account can create /home/pkuser and then create here a .ssh
> directory with the authorized_keys I need to implement public key
> authentication.

  You know, you could have saved us all a LOT of wasted time if you had *told*
us you never bothered to setup the system's two most utterly vital
security-permissions-and-accounts-related files.  Can't imagine _why_ you
thought to omit that insignificant little fact.

    cheers,
      DaveK