cygrunsrv: Error enumerating services: QueryServiceConfig: Win32 error 2: The system cannot find the file specified.

Hello!

I'm trying to install opensshd on my cygwin installation on a
Windows "Server" 2003 and fail :( To setup the server, I ran
"ssh-host-config". Somewhere in this script, "cygrunsrv -Q sshd"
is executed. When I run this manually, I get:

$ cygrunsrv -Q sshd
cygrunsrv: Error querying a service: QueryServiceConfig:  Win32 error 2:

Same with -L:

$ cygrunsrv -L
cygrunsrv: Error enumerating services: QueryServiceConfig:  Win32 error 2:

What "file" cannot be found?

When I have a look at the Services section of the Computer Management
MMC, I see a service "CYGWIN sshd". But when I try to open it
to see its properties, I get another error message shown:

  Configuration Manager: A required entry in the registry is missing or an
attempt to write to the registry failed.

What might I do to find the reason for this?

Thanks a lot,
Alexander Skwar