Re: Cannot install - xmlcatalog cannot find libxml2

On 10/01/2006 Dave Korn wrote:
Marcus! You still there? It's time you did the
<URL:http://cygwin.com/problems.html> cygcheck thing. (Attachment, not in the body text, please!)

Still with you - just away from work email briefly. I'll check out my path for xmlcatalog first as I've got other (gnu etc) stuff installed that might be clashing. Then I'll try the cygcheck way....

Ta,

Marcus

--
Marcus Williams -- http://www.cad-schroer.co.uk
CAD Schroer UK, 39 Newnham Road, Cambridge, UK