Re: Why no static GLIB/GLIB2 libraries?

n murthy wrote:
Hi

I have a query as

how to port my entire test building environment on cygwin (windows)  to
solaris or linux

that is i want to know the procedure as to

transfer whole test environment on windows cygwin to linux or solaris

i want to know where to post my query as i am frustated

when i put this to the all cygwin id's it's rebouncing back

thanx in advance

Please do not hijack another thread for your own purposes.  If you're having
problems posting to one of the Cygwin lists, please read
<http://cygwin.com/lists.html>.  If that doesn't help you your issue, please
read <http://sourceware.org/lists.html#faqs>.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746