RE: Using sshd on Windows 2000 with public keys

Tried that, and failed.  It gave me:

runas /user:administrator iisreset
Enter password for administrator:RUNAS ERROR: Unable to accept input

I re-did the setup from soup to nuts with a new user to run sshd as, and
I can login as any users now...with keys or with passwords, but I'm back
to where I started, with the command returning:

"Access denied, you must be an administrator of the remote computer to
use this
command. Either have your account added to the administrator local group
of
the remote computer or to the domain administrator global group." .