Re: handle_threadlist_exception called with threadlist_ix -1

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >>The cygwin pthread implementation is guaranteed safe when used as
> >>directed!
> >
> >http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-10/msg00101.html
> >
> >I could not resist.
>
> As long as you're not resisting:
>
> http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-10/msg00101.html
>
> Still waiting for the patch...

Forgive my bad memory, but I don't remember promising you a patch ...
I also never insisted that you or anyone else must fix this bug. I
found a bug and reported it and also included a testcase.

By the way if the original poster does something in his code similiar to
what was discussed in that thread it might prove useful to him to read it.
This way he/she will know that this is a no-no on Cygwin.