[openjade] port incomplete - lacks default catalogs

Hello.

I'm a part of PHP and PEAR documentation team and I'd like to switch
from Jade to OpenJade in our documentation building process, which
uses DSSSL stylesheets. It will be nice to have doc building system on
windows completely installed from Cygwin environment. Unfortunately to
successfully generate documentation OpenJade distributive in Cygwin
lacks necessary catalog files, available in "dsssl" dir of original
source distribution ( openjade-1.3.2.tar.gz in my case). Can you
include it into next OpenJade Cygwin port release?

Thanks.

P.S. I mailed Gerrit directly, but messages returned.
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at   mail3.netbeat.de.

<   gp@fami...ase.de>:.
can not open new email file errno=28 file=/home/vpopmail/domains/f
/familiehaase.de/gp/Maildir/tmp/1134246174.3143.mail3,S=2787...

 With Best Regads, anatoly
--
--t.