Is this possible to call cygwin dll outside cygwin?

Hi Friends:

Let me make this idea clear: I have write a library in cygwin which
using POSIX library(such as setsigstack()... etc)

Now my another program want to use that library. The program is write
in MSVC and "don't know cygwin". It suppose to run outside cygwin, but
in native windows.

I found that my library.dll is *only* dependent on "cygwin1.dll",
though I can not simply put them into same directory to make them
work. Is there any alternative suggestion? Thanks a lot!

BRgds,
David Xiao