How to setup cgywin on x64

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the 64-bit version of cygwin published in the snapshots directory, but due to the lack of any kind of documentation or information how to set it up I'm not able to manage that. I'm running Windows XP x64 with 32-bit cygwin installed that machine. As far as I understood up to now I have to cross-compile the cygwin-src directory (I'm using 2005-Dec-07) applying the well known "configure, make, make install"-procedure. Unfortunately, the configure-script stops with an error telling me that it cannot determine the build type. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to proceed.

Thanx in advance
Hans