d_ino deprecated in latest snapshot

I've deprecated dirent's d_ino field in the latest snapshot.  I've taken
this step because in the majority of cases this field was different from
the inode field returned by stat() and this presents problems for programs
which correctly think that they should be the same.

This field will continue to be filled out (in)correctly for older
programs but the field has now been renamed to __deprecated_d_ino so it
will not be detectable by configure.  The __deprecated_d_ino field is
now zero in any applications built with the snapshot or newer versions
of libcygwin.a.

What this means is that, with luck, packages like bash and find which
try to use this field in some meaningful way will switch to using the
reliable st_ino field instead.

FYI,
cgf