Proper distribution of cygwin-dependent software.

Hello, I am planning to release a program on CD-ROM, and I am wondering if there's a proper way to install the dependencies.  The program depends on several cygwin dlls, including cygwin1.dll.

>From what I've read on the lists, it seems to be poor practice to install a private copy of cygwin1.dll, for fear of possible version mismatches.  But the alternative is not very nice either: to have the user install the Cygwin platform by himself/herself.  Windows users cannot do this; they demand easy installers that do all the work for them, especially the kind with big blue gradient backgrounds :-D

Also, it seems a bit overkill to install a complete cygwin system, when all I really need is a handful of dlls.  The full list is:

Cygfreetype-6.dll
Cygiconv-2.dll
Cygogg-0.dll
Cygpng12.dll
Cygvorbis-0.dll
Cygvorbisfile-3.dll
Cygwin1.dll
Cygxml2-2.dll
Cygz.dll

Do you have any suggestions on how to automate the installation of these files, without risking version mismatches?

Thank You
Will