Re: Singular-base 3.0.1-1 MD5 error

J. Daniel Ashton wrote:
Oliver Wienand wrote:

Singular-base 3.0.1-1 gets an MD5 error on my system.  I've deleted and
re-downloaded it several times and blown away the setup.ini file, but
the MD5 error persists.

I tried on different system and it work everywhere. I only had problems finding a mirror already hosting the 3.0.1 version. So I only tried this one:

ftp://sourceware.mirrors.tds.net

Which mirror did you use?

Hello. Thank you for writing back!

I used mirrors.rcn.net, both FTP and HTTP.  This one seems quite fast
and typically has the newest setup.ini.  I also tried a couple of
others, but I don't remember which at the moment.

I just tried it from ftp://sourceware.mirrors.tds.net and did not get
the error.  So RCN.net apparently has a bad copy.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Daniel

As noted in an email from cgf, and from my own experience last night with rcn, it would seem that they have a problem on that mirror, which is normally very reliable.
-- Mark