1.5.18 readv segmentation fault

Hi list,

I have an application that depends on readv.  I updated cygwin in the
last couple of months, and the program stopped working.

I had previously found a problem with readv
(http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg01626.html).  The simple
test case submitted with that previous inquiry produces a segmentation
fault in cygwin1.dll version 1.5.18 on the readv call.

Unfortunately I do not know the most recent working cygwin1.dll version
number.  The patch that cgf provided after my 2003 email solved that
problem, at the time.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Matt

The information transmitted in this message is confidential and may be privileged.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Analogic Corporation immediately - by replying to this message or by sending an email to DeliveryErrors@analogic.com - and destroy all copies of this information, including any attachments, without reading or disclosing them.

Thank you.