Cygwin Fails

Hi,

I am using cygwin very tight since I am working with Linux system a lot.
I downloaded it's release from:
http://fsources-redhat.mirror.redwire.net/cygwin
one year ago. Installed and was enjoying working in it. Recently I had problems
with my Windows System so I reinstalled it. After I downloaded all patches from
www.microsoft.com, bug fixes etc.
Also I installed Zone Alarm Internet Security Site v.6.0.667.
After system was set up I started install cygwin. I used my downloaded version
as source. Never had problems before. Now either.
But ...
I tried to run `startxwin.bat` and nothing happened except `X` sign in my task bar.
I even can not unload it, clicking on icon does not give any response. Moreover no
windows are opened :(
I tried to reinstall cygwin, also removed Firewall, but nothing helped. Then I started
bash session and typed:
> emacs ./ &
The responce was:
[1]+ Stopped emacs ./
What's that? Why It does not go through? I even can not start regular emacs, without XServer!!!

Could anyone help me please. I am really stuck :(

Thank you.

Sincerely yours, Samvel.