mksh (shell)

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of mksh, the MirBSD Korn Shell, an improved pdksh derivate
which has been packaged for BSD Ports, Debian GNU/Linux, Gentoo GNU/Linux,
Crux GNU/Linux, Mac OS X Fink, and works under Interix and Solaris as well.

An older version worked under Cygwin, but I do not have a shell account on a
Cygwin box where I could test that, so I cannot promise our current version
(25) works under Cygwin.

If people can give me a ssh account on a publically reachable Cygwin box
(IPv6 or IPv4), I will test that.

If someone wants to make a Cygwin package out of mksh, I'd be very glad.
Your name will be listed on the mksh homepage (currently
	http://mirbsd.mirsolutions.de/?mksh
) as contributor as well.

Sorry for the "people, please do XXX" but my ressorces are limited, my
responsibilities as BSD developer high, and I only have one Windows box
which is already occupied with Interix.

Thanks in advance!

bye,
//mirabile

PS: Making a package should be dead easy, besides, you can look at
    the aforementioned ports for further hints.
--
<ciruZ> Vutral: ohne [...] kram sinds 46 Zeilen. Wozu also ein Tutorial?
<benz> ciruz: weil die zeilen alle ausssehen wie