Re: 1.5.18: ld command generates stackdump

PS = Peter J. Stieber
PS>>One last post before calling it a night. I built a debug
PS>> version of the cygwin DLL as well and installed it.
PS>> Here is the latest gdb session:

CGF> I don't remember if I suggested trying a snapshot
CGF> but I'm wondering if a snapshot would just fix
CGF> your problem: http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ .

Tried 20051013 and it worked :-)))))))

I will let my development crew know when the next version of the cygwin DLL is released.

Thanks again Christopher and Brian for the help.

And as always, thanks to Corinna, Christopher, Igor, Joshua, and the many others to numerous to mention for all of their hard work on cygwin.

Do I get a gold star ;-)
Pete