RE: Tasking not implemented on this configuration

Anh Vo wrote:
> It is not all. What it does is to replace the Ada compiler
> (GNAT) without tasking run-time support with the that does.
> Every thing else remains the same.

Perhaps, but I personally wouldn't want to blindly overwrite
parts of my compiler system. Even if I were going to install
it in the Cygwin area, I'd remove the old one with setup.exe
and then unzip WITHOUT overwrite.

> I put some thing like Ada compiler or GNAT on the subject. It
> was quite a while ago. If you search my name, Anh Vo, you may have
> seen it.

I remember seeing and responding to the following one:

  http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-05/msg00408.html

although that didn't mention either in the subject.

gsw