Re: setup.exe 2.510.2.2, 2.427 and 2.457 consistently failing, on win2000, sp4

hmmm....

fopen(/etc/setup/last-action) failed 2 No such ...
fopen(/etc/setup/last-connection) failed 2 No such ...
fopen(/etc/setup/installed.db) failed 2 No such ...

partial view selected, partial view shows all files i previously
downloaded.  this version of setup this time picks up c:\cygfiles
as the "local" install directory.

same set_cyg_drive: "OK" dialog box at end.