RE: use a NAS-drive in cygwin

----Original Message----

  The only way I know to do that would be with the "net use" command, which
can be called from the command line,

net use \\\\server\\share /U:DOMAIN\\UserName "password"

(Or you can omit the password and will be prompted to enter it at the
keyboard).  Note I doubled-up all the backslashes there to escape them,
since "net" is a 'doze command, not a cygwin one, and therefore only
understands back-slashes in UNC paths.

    cheers,
      DaveK