Bug: Setup tool doesn't respect managed mountpoints/filesystems

My company just replaced my desktop with a laptop, and in the
migration process, I am getting my cygwin install set back up.
Two changes I had made before was to mount /usr/src and /usr/share
as managed filesystems (I have a directory c:\cygmanaged where
share and src live).  While doing some clean up work in there from
a previous lifetime, I noticed that some new things are being put in
the tree, but the filenames are not being "managed".  So,
Instead of having a directory
c:\cygmanaged\share\doc\%43ygwin,
the installer is creating a directory
c:\cygmanaged\share\doc\Cygwin,
and then I have
c:\cygmanaged\share\doc\Cygwin\stow-1.3.3.README,
instead of
c:\cygmanaged\share\doc\%43ygwin\stow-1.3.3.%52%45%41%44%4D%45*
Which also messes up the link in
c:\cygmanaged\share\doc\stow-1.3.3\README.Cygwin, which isn't
a managed file name.

So, it appears that the installer is respecting the mount point, but
it isn't respecting the managed attribute of the filesystem/mountpoint.