RE: Bash login breaks if too many environment variables are set

Perhaps I do not understand it. I was talking about invoking cygin from
native.
The native environment grows far over 32 k. It just does not show up in
bash.
If I can help by testing the new snapshot: please supply some hints.
Fred

>On the other hand, POSIX would claim that this usage should be failing
with E2BIG, not EINVAL.
>So it looks like Windows does have a hard limit at total environment
size of 32k (in spite of their documentation never mentioning it), but
that cygwin could do better at reporting the error when trying to invoke
a native process.