Re: Bug found, new snapshot generated so still - testers needed prior to 1.5.19 release

Christopher Faylor wrote:

Potential types of problems in today's snapshot would be processes which
seem to exit but don't really or processes which hang when they are
supposed to be exiting.  You may need to do a "ps -W" to see if
processes are still hanging around.

While running the libtool test suite, I found that some other rxvt/bash windows refused to exit. ("logout" was printed, and then...nothing)

This was followed almost immediately over in the window that was running the testsuite, by the appearance of a number of the dreaded
tests/defs: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
messages. (Then tests failed, then the testsuite process ended).

After the testsuite was done (freeing up a lot of process 'slots'?) my recalcitrant windows in which I had exited finally went away.

If you think you've found an error, please indicate whether this is a
regression from 1.5.18.

This is a regression from 1.5.18.