Re: cygrunsrv.exe -- start the service automatically on failure??

On Aug 31 11:48, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

...which is to say, this would have to be accomplished by using the
ChangeServiceConfig2 function on systems which support it (W2K and
newer), not by manipulating registry keys directly.
http://cygwin.com/acronyms#PTC is still valid, of course.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.