Re: Posting problems

"Steven E. Harris" wrote:

> > As to the other problems: Attachments are fine.
>
> It's not looking that way from here.

If you're still not convinced, browse the archives where you will find
hundreds of examples of messages with cygcheck output (and other files,
such as patches) attached.

> I have not received any bounce messages, but every message I send with
> an attachment gets dropped.

Regardless, you should take this up with postmaster <at> sourceware.org
or overseers <at> sourceware.org.  Please direct all replies regarding
posting problems there and not to the list.

Brian