RE: Problems with Windows threads and cy gwin sleep()

> > One more note, I tested cygwin dll versions 1.5.12 - 1.5.18,
> > all have the same problem
>
>   I'm running 1.5.18-1 here, and it doesn't have the problem.
>
>   Also, nobody else has reported such a problem.  There's no
> way that a
> function as fundamental as sleep (...) could have been broken
> for six
> versions and nobody noticed.
>
>   Therefore there must be something wrong with your machine.
> Probably a
> buggy anti-virus or firewall, or perhaps a hardware fault.

how about 6 windows 2003 servers, my laptop with XP and couple more
desktops wit windows 2000 and xp

We are using rsync, for backing up data.
The problem is, software what we are using on servers, starts eating CPU
when rsync runs. Thats, why I started debugging rsync and created some
test cases, where i fond this problem

Raul Metsma