Re: is there a cygwin maintainer for gnu emacs?

>From Cygwin 1.5.17-1, the problems which I met with Emacs were that after
rebasing all, Emacs did not work any more.

After several attemps I discovered that is sufficient to reinstall the
package libncurses7 to make Emacs works again.

Now I am working with Emacs (in X) that is in test section, i.e. the
version 21.3.50-2 and I have not noticed any instability.

Every time I should rebaseall for some application that request that, I,
after the rebasing, reinstall libncurses7 and have not any problems with
Emacs.

This question pushed me to use the snapshots of Cygwin. Now I am using the
snap 20050806.

Best regards,

    Angelo.