Re: Migrating .emacs Configuration File to Newer Emacsen

    Please avoid pointing at each other blaming for the fault, Emacs
    maintenance should be in cathedral mode instead of bazaar mode because
    it
    is an important infrastructure and deregulation and privatising
    infrastructures hasn't yielded the benefits promised, but worsened
    service
    and quality below former public maintenance which will make shareholder
    value go down rapidly in the not too far future.

I am not sure whether I agree, but I think the main problem with
Emacs maintenance is that I don't have enough time to spend on it.
Other people do some of the jobs that I used to do, but some jobs
don't have someone to do them.