RE: Uninstall Cygwin

I'd hate to see the logic that would try to figure out which registry keys
need to be deleted considering that 3rd party apps using their own licensed
version of cygwin will use the Cygnus Solutions name.  I've been lucky
enough with such apps that they don't use C:\cygwin, so I can install cygwin
myself without conflicting with their cygwin DLL.

--
Frodak