Re: Cron problems with cygwin...

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> Third, please run the cron_diagnose.sh script and examine the results.
> If it's a simple permission issue, that script should catch it.

cron_diagnose.sh was not designed for Win2003 and is not a good
diagnostic tool there. It won't catch all permissions issues and may raise
false alarms.
As far as I know, all the tests performed by cron_diagnose.sh are
included in cron-config.
We should stop pointing to cron_diagnose.sh, except possibly in a
case (I have not seen one yet) where cron-config does not produce
a working cron environment. If that happens, it would be helpful to
report precisely what was wrong and how it had to be fixed.

Pierre