cugwin+mspgcc

Dear Sir/Madam;
Having downoladed cygwin.exe and installed it on my
machine windows2000 and also msp-gcc compiler (all
versions i have tried )but i got error message telling
that that version of cygwin1.dll  in incompatible with
that of msp-gcc compiler .
I checked the size of both files, which was different.
I would be very grateful if you could tell me how to
overcome this problem or which version of msp-gcc
compiler is well suited with cygwin.
Thank yoy in advance.

yours sincerely
dary weiss