RE: Trouble finding the package the command "watch" is in

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

1) It's usually better to use "bin/watch\b" (or even
"bin/watch(\.exe|\s|$)"), which will take care of symlinks and non-exe
scripts as well...

2) Once Brian's patch is applied, the latest snapshots (and later Cygwin
releases) should allow one to simply run the "cygcheck -p 'bin/watch\b'"
to get the results listed on the console (ping CGF)...
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT