Re: Any chance to get Apache 2.0.xx working on cygwin?

Andreas Eibach wrote:
I thought it was sooo simple (as Apache originates from the Unix world),
but isn't. The most important thing I want to get working at first place is
this damn LOGGING!!
If I have logs, I can usually find bugs and/or problems myself, since I
know WHERE to search for them. But even in lowest level (debug!) 2.0.54
will not output any single thing after start - have you found an
explanation why this could happen?
The server definitely does _not_ run anymore after 1 minute, but
auto-terminates instead, as "jobs", "ps" and other commands clearly tell a
story about it like an open book.

Hmm, could it simply be that it's compiled to use IPC functions, but you haven't configured cygserver?

(Run "cygserver-config", and read its output carefully. Don't miss the bit at the end which mentions ensuring $CYGWIN contains "server".)

Max.