RE: ginstall problem with doxygen

----Original Message----

  Did you invoke the configure script using a relative path from your build
dir?  (That also includes using "./configure" in the src dir if you're
building there.)  If you did, trying again but using an absolute instead of
relative path to configure might help.

  Otherwise you might try adding the "-v" option to your configure
invocation and looking through the config.log to see what the test actually
looked for and what went wrong.

    cheers,
      DaveK