One reason not to use win xp (was re: drop win98 support)

Hello,
I am a blind user using Jaws for Windows 3.3 (that is screenreading
software). Upgrading to newer version of this software is expensive, and I
have no afford to upgrade. My old version doesn't support reading winxp,
but supports reading win98 screens. That was answer to question, why
someone wouldn't want to upgrade to winxp.
regards, Markku