From: Larry Hall [mailto:lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:59 PM
To: Moghe, Jayant; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Help !!! - Problem running Cygwin in Remote Desktop session
with non-admin privileges

At 08:24 AM 5/10/2005, you wrote:
>I want to download Cygwin 1.5.16.
>
>Please let me know which mirror site hosts this version.
>
>Thanks.

Any mirror sites offered by 'setup.exe' are all considered to be active
mirrors.  If your favorite one doesn't have the update you want, please
check to make sure your mirror still shows up in the list
(<http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>).  If it doesn't, choose another.  If
it does, you can choose to wait a little while and see if it gets
updated
(though it really should be by now if the mirror is indeed active) or
pick
another mirror site off the list.

Holliston, MA 01746